Tuesday 17 May 2016

Whats Behind the Cupboard Door Chapter 5

"Oh umm... hi Harrisooooh my gosh I gotta get home I've got chores to do I'm in for it as it is" I say with a worried face.

"I need your help William. But if you must leave I will not stand in your way." Harrison says with a worried glance. I look at him with pity, turn around and leave.

" Oh by the way can my arm do anything cool now like shoot lasers like Iron Man or is it really strong like Buckys arm or is it like Spider man so I can shoot webs and and I'm getting caried away aren't I but anyway do I have powers or what?" I ask with a voice full of hope.
"I guess you'll just have to find out" Harrison says with a smile on his face.

I smile, hop in the elevator cupboard thing, press the red button and go up to the surface.
When I get up to the surface I see Mum, Dad and Emily next to the bench with mum on the phone.
" Please Please Please just find him" she says with tears running down her face.

"Umm hey Mum hey Dad Emily you are offisioly the worst seeker in hide and seek history.


No comments:

Post a Comment