Thursday 19 May 2016

The Star Gazer

Last Friday I went to shefeild.
One night we were walking along the street trying to find somewere we could have Dinner. When we were walking I saw a big blue pole looking thing I figured it was just a weird looking water tower so I didn't say anything but boy was I wrong. That weird pole thing was not a water tower it was a ride called the Star gazer oh you don't know what that is well its basicly a chair-aplane but it slowly goes higher and higher till your 50 meters in the sky.
from the top you can see every thing it was terrorfing my mum thought I was going to fall out she was down on the ground with dad whill me and Emily were on the ride. We were so high all the people on the ground looked like ants. I for the conclusion to this short recount I have one thing to say. If you ever go to Shefeild GO ON THE STAR GAZER its amazing.


A video of me and my sister on the Star Gazer

No comments:

Post a Comment