Monday 9 May 2016

The National Pet Show

WOOF! Ssssssssss! Neigh! OW OW OOOOOOW! That was all I could hear at the National Pet Show and I'm not even gonna begin to tell you how it smelt.

On Sunday, my family and I went to the National Pet Show to see all the great animals (I liked the dogs the most) P.S Don't tell the other animals. There were a few animals that made me go eeew and a lot of animals that made me go awwww.


There were ponies and cats, snakes and rats, dogs and beetles and animals like that.

There were a few really cool activity's that you could participate in. My favourite was the one were you needed to put a bandage on a dog stuffed teddy then you got to have a lolly.

Me and my sister putting bandages on dog toys.

There were some very interesting animals for example a dog and a cat with no fur.

The furless dog and cat.


I got to hold a snake it did not feel like I thought it would. It felt very rubbery like you could stretch it.
Me holding a snake pretending not to be terrified.

As the day progressed it started to get quieter and quieter. As much as all the animals were loving the attention it was tiring them out and by the time we left there was but nothing to be heard.


                                                                           

3 comments:

  1. Awesome William - you looked very comfortable holding the snake ! (Not like Mum)

    Cheers/Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww awesome poppa, sounds so fun. I'm a wee bit jelous. Miss you, from pickle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!
      We have been having heaps of fun. Miss you all.

      Delete