Tuesday 15 March 2016

The Ups and Downs of Living in  London.                        

Me and my family have been living in London for the past three weeks and in that time I have decided that there are many ups and downs of living here. It's like a seesaw - for every up there's a down and for every down there's an up. Here are some of them:

Down: Sadly in our apartment we have a t.v. that is probably about seven hundred years old. When I turn it on I expect to see dinosaurs.

Up: London is full of history. Whatever type of history you're interested in there will be a museum just for you.

Down: When we first arrived in London I screamed out in terror, "WE'VE CAUGHT THE WRONG FLIGHT! WE'VE LANDED IN ANTARCTICA!" It turns out I was standing next to an open window.

Up: We don't have a car here in London. But we have a faster way of getting around. It's called the Underground. It's a train that goes super fast. Oh and if you didn't pick up from the name, it's underground.

Down: "Ooooh Mum, Mum can I pleeease get it?" That is what my mum has to hear every time we go out because in London there is a shop around every corner.


So those were some of the ups and downs of living in London. I think living in London is awesome.

Me in front of a big dinosaur skeleton at the museum.


2 comments:

  1. William I have to say you have created an absolutely phenomenal blog!
    It was great learning about your ups and downs in London oh and the jokes where spot on cant wait for more amazing posts.

    My ups and downs this week:
    Applying as on of the 35 Dynamos and being one of the 13 getting in and applying for planet pals and getting in :-).




    Oh and now comes the downs:
    My downs where not having you as a friend at school and I am really sad that you aren't there :-(

    Your Friend
    Zane
    o

    ReplyDelete
  2. William I like your post of the ups and downs it is very good

    ReplyDelete