Monday 20 June 2016

The Biggest Toy Shop in the World

Have you ever dreamed about being in the world's biggest toy store? I haven't dreamed about it - I've experienced it! It's called Hamleys and it has seven floors of fun and over 50 000 toys on sale.

We were lucky to get in when there were hardly any people because we got free VIP tickets. We got to go in two hours before it opened, otherwise it would be like sardines in a can.

My favourite floor was the very top floor where all the superhero stuff was. Sadly there weren't very many action figures but there were some and after a little rummaging I eventually found a Captain Marvel figure. That might not seem like much to you, but for someone who collects action figures it was a dream come true. Until I saw the price tag...thirty quid for a Marvel Legends figure. Now that's a price tag only its mother could love!

There were lots of really cool activities too, like a treasure hunt, a puppet show, magic balloons and so much more. I loved Hamleys. It's so big, so awesome and soo much fun.

1 comment:

  1. I loved doing that William.
    I really like your blog!
    I wonder when we will go there again.

    ReplyDelete