Friday 8 April 2016

Whats Behind the Cupboard Door Chapter 4

"AAAAAAAH" I scream with terror. I can't feel my left arm. I can see the man putting something in my arm and suddenly I can move my left arm. I look at my left arm and I see that the chunck is gone and my arm is normal again.
"How did you do that?" I ask 
"I put a robotic skeleton in were your old one was" He answerd
My eye widen I'm amazed. I dident even know that robotic skeletons existed. I want my whole skeleton to be robitic. Imagen what I would be capable of I'd be stronger, faster. I would be a SUPER HERO! Mabye this is less of a nightmare and more of a dream come true. I think to myself.
"You can do that? You must be pretty smart then right?" I say
"Heh I guess you could say that. By the way my name is Harrison."  

1 comment:

  1. This is a great story William.My favourite part is when you said
    I'd be stronger faster.I would be a super hero. Great job I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete