Friday 1 April 2016

What's Behind the Cupboard Door Chapter 3

...Suddenly the strange man paused mid sentience and his eyes widened and his head started to whip from side to side then I heard it a booming ROOOAR!  the man quickly grabbed me picked me up and ran. Everything started to turn black.

I wake up and my arms and legs are tightly strapped to a table "AAAAAAAAAAAH WHERE AM I? WHATS HAPPENING?" I shout.

 I look around and see the strange man looking down at a trolley in front of him with what looks like surgical tools on it. he glances back over to me 

"Oh hello your up. Well not really your lying down but you get it. " the strange man said with a smile on his face.
I feel a pain in my arm so I look down at my arm and see there is a huge chunk of my arm is gone. My eyes widen as I scream again but this time louder a lot louder. 
        

1 comment:

  1. What happens next William????? I am so excited to read chapter 4! Did you write this all by yourself? It's pretty awesome. Hope London is good, can't wait to see you in Paris soon, tell Mum and Dad you have to visit! Lots of love xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete