Thursday 17 March 2016

Whats Behind the Cupboard Door Chapter 2

There I was playing a game of hide and seek with my little sister when all of a sudden everything went wrong. A whole bunch of suitcases fell on me and I got stuck inside of some kind of elevator thing that seemed to never stop going down. How could this get any worse?


All of a sudden I feel a jolt as the room comes to a stop. Where am I? What  is going on? How did I get here and how am I gonna get back? Why is this happening to me? How did I get into this mess? My head is filled with all these questions. I can hear thumping and banging. I'm absolutely terrified.


I feel the suitcases on me getting lighter and lighter. Then I see something is lifting them off me. As soon as they're all lifted off me I get up, and without thinking I run straight into something. I look up and see a smiling face with kind eyes a bushy grey beard and with a dark brown hood over his head. "Hello William. Welcome to my lab."


I scream at the top of my lungs, "AAAAAAAAHH!"


"Hey now, don't be afraid. I wont hurt you. my name is..." He says.


1 comment:

  1. Hi William,
    I am enjoying reading this !
    Dad

    ReplyDelete